Can We Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to everyone one, is Life Dead and Death Alive, have we contemplated to much?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guess what Guest? The site was just made and there are so many positions and ranks you can choose from. Better hurry before all of the good stuff is taken. Also Guest, I would really like it if you join, because then I might not cry :DDD, Happy faces please.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Equesto
Vote_lcapVoting_barVote_rcap 
Daisuke
Akikake
Kinniku
Latest topics
» Flames Revival
EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm by Guest

» The Last Metal (Full Metal ALchemist)
EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:48 pm by Guest

» Sharingan Curse
EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

» Naruto Domain
EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:22 pm by Daisuke

» Bleach Saint of the Beast
EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 pm by Guest

» RPG Haven
EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 pm by Guest

» Naruto RP;; where the magic happens
EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 pm by Guest

» Mordedura [ WIP ]
EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 pm by Akikake

» Bleach: Eternal Strife
EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Current Plot Line
Were shall I begin...There was actually a time when the shinigami's, believe it or not made peace with the Hollows. Everyone befriended one another and there was no wars. All was well. Then one day... a force unlike any came an nearly obliterated all of the Shinigami's. Hollows, Vizards, Super humans...everyone. This force...it was known as Luna. It is said that the Luna force can penatrate anything from with a 7 mile radius. This was huge. After the near exstinction the races began to hate one another again, and all at once everything went back the way it was before the treaties and the force, Chaos. When the shinigami's relocated in asia, the 12th division started doing resource on this strange power. The force seemed to have left behind some sort of shard...well shards that have been scttered all across the world. The shards give people an extreme amoutn of power. They say when you collect all of the shards something happens...to some it is good, but to others it is brutal. researcging the shards they saw that its genetic pattern was identical to that of an everyday human, which was wierd because of the power it released. It was truly stronger than a captain commander of the king of hueco mundo, but that was just one of the 8 shards, imagine them all together and combined into the ultimate power. Still...they still wonder why did this happen and who caused it...fingers are being pointed at everyone, including...YOU!

Information

The topic or post you requested does not exist