Can We Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to everyone one, is Life Dead and Death Alive, have we contemplated to much?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guess what Guest? The site was just made and there are so many positions and ranks you can choose from. Better hurry before all of the good stuff is taken. Also Guest, I would really like it if you join, because then I might not cry :DDD, Happy faces please.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Equesto
Guide to Achieving Vote_lcapGuide to Achieving Voting_barGuide to Achieving Vote_rcap 
Daisuke
Guide to Achieving Vote_lcapGuide to Achieving Voting_barGuide to Achieving Vote_rcap 
Akikake
Kinniku
Latest topics
» Flames Revival
Guide to Achieving EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm by Guest

» The Last Metal (Full Metal ALchemist)
Guide to Achieving EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:48 pm by Guest

» Sharingan Curse
Guide to Achieving EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

» Naruto Domain
Guide to Achieving EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:22 pm by Daisuke

» Bleach Saint of the Beast
Guide to Achieving EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 pm by Guest

» RPG Haven
Guide to Achieving EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 pm by Guest

» Naruto RP;; where the magic happens
Guide to Achieving EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 pm by Guest

» Mordedura [ WIP ]
Guide to Achieving EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 pm by Akikake

» Bleach: Eternal Strife
Guide to Achieving EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Current Plot Line
Were shall I begin...There was actually a time when the shinigami's, believe it or not made peace with the Hollows. Everyone befriended one another and there was no wars. All was well. Then one day... a force unlike any came an nearly obliterated all of the Shinigami's. Hollows, Vizards, Super humans...everyone. This force...it was known as Luna. It is said that the Luna force can penatrate anything from with a 7 mile radius. This was huge. After the near exstinction the races began to hate one another again, and all at once everything went back the way it was before the treaties and the force, Chaos. When the shinigami's relocated in asia, the 12th division started doing resource on this strange power. The force seemed to have left behind some sort of shard...well shards that have been scttered all across the world. The shards give people an extreme amoutn of power. They say when you collect all of the shards something happens...to some it is good, but to others it is brutal. researcging the shards they saw that its genetic pattern was identical to that of an everyday human, which was wierd because of the power it released. It was truly stronger than a captain commander of the king of hueco mundo, but that was just one of the 8 shards, imagine them all together and combined into the ultimate power. Still...they still wonder why did this happen and who caused it...fingers are being pointed at everyone, including...YOU!

Guide to Achieving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Equesto
Admin

Guide to Achieving Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Achieving   Guide to Achieving EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Vizards

I know many people join and say "WHOA VIZARD I WANNA BE ONE!!!" Well that's tough. Vizard, as a general race/group, are more powerful than the others, as such your character cannot start as one. To become a Vizard, there are a few requirements. First of all, your character must be a shinigami, obviously. Second, you must have at least 300 posts, we need to know you're an active member right? Third, there is a test in which you fight your inner demon or hollow. You will need to be at at least 300 posts to even attempt the test. The test will be like a mission, in which the boss is your inner hollow. If you win, you become a Vizard, if you lose, you will become a hollow. Now many people think, "Oh well he'll never actually make someone lose and revert to a hollow." Trust me I will, many RP's don't enforce the death or consequence rule, but I think it makes the RP much more realistic and fun. The fight will be hard, and a separate mod or admin will be checking it to make sure there is no cheating and will have the final ruling of if you passed or not.

Now, along with the pros of being a Vizard, there are some cons. First of all, there will only be about 5 captain level Vizards and 5 other lieutenant level. Regular seated members are not strong enough to attempt to take on their inner hollow. As the user base increases, the number of allowed Vizard's may as well. Also, Vizard's are banned from soul society, not only banned, but may be hunted if they cause trouble in the real world. You no longer have the support of your old comrades, you're on your own and it's a hard life.

Second Releases

This category is for all second stages/releases of weapons and characters. This means bankai, segunda etapa, upgraded quincy bow, and upgraded human weapons. Now, the high ranking character's start off with their upgraded weapons and releases, but what about the other characters? For you other characters, there are a few requirements you must fulfill. The only character that cannot attain their second form is an Arrancar. No matter what, Fracions do NOT get their segunda resurrection. Why? Look at the anime, only Ulq has a second release, so giving all the Espada second ones is generous enough. Now then, for the rest of you listen closely.

First of all, just like Vizard's you need a post count requirement, at least 300 posts. For those of you that want to become Vizard's and have bankai at a lieutenant level, you need to add another 300 posts and do the Vizard test. There is also a test, similar to the Vizard's. In this test, the character must go on a mission, but the mission has to be a rank above what they're supposed to go on. This means they are open to possible death (read death rules). In this mission, they go alone and must activate their bankai/second stage/second release. The second release will be submitted to an admin through PM first to be approved. If the character dies, tough, you're dead. If they achieve bankai/second weapon/second release, and win the battle or complete the mission, then they have passed. However, you don't automatically get it and have it mastered, no matter what your stats are in zanjutsu. To fully tame your bankai or second release, so that it can be used in other topics/missions, you must complete a 1,000 word training topic of how you train and tame your second release.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachcws.rpg-board.net

Guide to Achieving
Page 1 of 1